Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some for the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to get a patent good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of products and not looking to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, inventhelp wiki and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.